With Valentines Day weekend upon us, you may be wondering, “what do I get my sweetie?” The good news is everyone loves homemade DIYs. If you’re one of the many looking for last minute ideas, try one of these ideas.
- Decorate a beer (or soda) package with red wrapping paper/ hearts.
- Chinese take out carton filled with his/her favorite sweets
- Valentines themed vase
- Sharpie mugs – quick, easy, and cute
- Homemade cookies, cupcakes, or brownies – everyone loves baked goods!
- DIY brunch –heart shaped pancakes + mimosas
- At home movie theater – popcorn, movie, blankets, pillows, candles
- Deck of cards – write a fact you like about him/her on each card (can you think of 52?!)
Published by teawithtinablog
Hey Blogging World,
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Tina, I'm a 20 something, Boston-based travel and lifestyle blogger. I have a passion for all things travel, fashion, and food! Follow my adventures through my blog, Twitter or Instagram.
Don't hesitate to reach out! I love writing restaurant and product reviews - if you have any suggestions contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Favorite Color: Pink & Purple
Hometown: Crystal Lake, IL
Favorite Food: Baked Cod & Zucchini
Favorite Sports Team: Boston Red Sox
Dream Travels: London, Ireland, Iceland, Cabo, Costa Rica, Dubi, South Africa, Morocco, Egypt, Spain, Italy, France, California.
United States: Illinois, Indiana, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, N.H., Vermont, Penslyvinia, Nebraska, Hawaii, Texas, New York, Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio
International: Ecuador, Mexico (Cancun, Cozumel)
Caribbean: Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Bahamas, Haiti
Likes: Brunchin', Running, Cape Cod, Fashion, News, Event Planning, Traveling, Planning travel
View all posts by teawithtinablog