If you know me you know I love veggies (especially zucchini). At a young age, I would beg my parents to make zucchini with cheese and tomatoes (which I still do when I go visit) fast-forward years later I’m still obsessed.
Since I love zucchini and make it a lot I often try new recipes to keep the simple taste pleasing without getting bored!
Recently, I’ve been enjoying zucchini noodles it’s fairly easy to make and leaves room to be creative and make it your own. Below find my perfect date night zucchini noodle recipe.
- 1 box zucchini noodles
- 3 tablespoons of EVOO
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder or garlic
- 1 cup of diced onions
- 1 large tomato (1/2 can of diced tomatoes if wish)
- 1 had full of mushrooms
- 2 chicken breast cut up
- Salt & pepper
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese
Prep time 10 min – Cook time 10 min
- Add EVOO to frying pan cook onions, mushrooms, and chicken until brown.
- Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix together.
- Add zucchini noodles and let simmer on low for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of parmesan cheese and let sit for 1 minute then carefully mix together.